This event will equip building owners and developers with the information needed to identify whether there are opportunities for community energy on their estate and how to develop successful partnerships with community energy organisations. To book your place visit Eventbrite
Together we can deliver ambitious carbon-saving targets for our region.
The event will cover:
- Delivering community renewable energy – a win-win: An introduction to the social, environmental and economic benefits of community energy schemes
- Practical partnerships: How partnerships between commercial property owners and community energy organisations operate
- Ideal site requirements for a viable project: Investigating what makes the project work
- Key steps in project development: what both parties will need to agree to
- New technologies and innovation – what’s next for the sector?
Bev Taylor, Director of Energy & Environment, Bruntwood: Bruntwood’s approach to Energy & Environment and support for Community Energy
Mark Cropper, Chairman, James Cropper plc: The James Cropper paper mill in Cumbria has large scale PV installed by Burneside Community Energy
Louise Marix Evans, Director, Community Energy North: Projects in a post-subsidy era
Martin Hunt, Forum for the Future: Martin will introduce Power Paired, a new website to help asset owners match up schemes with community energy groups.