Do you need to bring a group people together to tackle your particular sustainability issue?
Do you need to explain complex issues simply to different audiences?
Do you need to build skills and knowledge about specific sustainability issues in your organisation?
We can help you with:
- Facilitation that provides a safe space for people to discuss issues and reach shared solutions
- Action planning
- Organising workshops for groups (staff, trustees, partnerships, public engagement)
- Focus groups, evaluation workshops
- Finding expert speakers
- Producing fact sheets and briefings in an easy to understand format
- Training on climate change, sustainability, planning, energy efficiency and renewable energy
We have provided facilitation, communications and training for a wide range of organisations including:
CLASP (Climate Change Local Area Support Programme) – on climate change mitigation and adaptation for local authority officers, planning officers and Councillors accross the North West. These programmes have covered sessions in 44 local authority areas and modular training for planners. Our briefing packs Greatest Hits for Carbon Reduction have been widely used nationally.
Sustainability West Midlands – Planning for the Low Carbon Economy
Yorkshire & Humber LEPs (Local Economic Partnerships) – low carbon skills needs for economic development officers, business support organisations, colleges, universities and training providers
Knowledge-sharing events for local authorities on topics ranging from low carbon buildings, planning, community engagement on carbon reduction and low carbon economic development
Quantum has helped Greater Manchester Combined Authority deliver nine engagement workshops to […]
Quantum has been bringing Service Design support to the People Powered Retrofit […]
“Quantum has helped to frame the discussions we need to move our […]