Do you want to be resilient to climate risks?
Do your policies promote sustainability and reduce carbon emissions effectively?
Do you need to deliver on your climate change strategy?
We can help you with:
- Climate Change – adaptation and resilience for organisations, businesses and communities
- Climate Change mitigation – we can help you understand how to deliver in reality on your climate change strategies on a project by project basis, we can help you measure and report
- Sustainable procurement – how do you reduce emissions and environmental impacts through procurement, whilst delivering local jobs?
- Energy – energy efficiency, renewable energy, heat networks, carbon reduction, behaviour change, energy switching schemes
- Policy development – developing planning policies, economic development policies and programmes that tackle climate change, promote wider sustainability benefits such as improved health & wellbeing, green infrastructure, biodiversity, tourism and local food…
We have supported many organisations in developing climate change and sustainability strategies and action plans; energy plans and low carbon planning policies. Our work has informed organisations developing policies to promote low carbon economic development and the skills and networks needed to support these. We’ve helped identify climate risks that affect both business and the public sector – helping them to act now to save future costs, disruption and dangers.
Event: Tues 25 June, Manchester. Commercial Buildings & Community Energy: Scaling up renewable energy delivery across the North West
This event will equip building owners and developers with the information needed to identify whether there are opportunities for community energy on their estate and how to develop successful partnerships with community energy organisations. To book your place visit Eventbrite Together we can deliver ambitious carbon-saving targets for our region. The event will cover: Delivering […]
Quantum coordinated and faciliated a workshop to develop the Community Energy Action Plan for Greater Manchester and to write up the results into the Action Plan for the COALESCCE project and a summary for the Green Summit 2019. We devised the event format,recruited speakers, produced an event pack and carried out marketing and participant recruitment. […]
Quantum developed a resource pack to help Local Authorities to tackle climate change adaptation. It was developed over the last 6 months of 2010 in conjunction with 5 North West local authorities, whose experiences are shared to assist others. The pack provides information on how to conduct inclusive risk assessment workshops to incorporate climate risks […]